Monday, July 30, 2012

Style: Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox



As you may have seen in my previous post reviewing the Spring Beauty VoxBox, I was selected for a fantastic program for bloggers hosted by Influenster called the VoxBox. This month I received my second VoxBox in the mail. VoxBoxes are boxes of sample products sent to your home for absolutely FREE for testing purposes. 

My box this month included: a Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen in SPF 30, a Tampax & Always Radiant Collection assortment pack, a Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread, a Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Red-y Response, a Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme, and a Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.

You can view my full revealing of all the products in the YouTube video below with reviews on a few specific products to follow:



I actually liked all of the products in the box, but my favorite product by far was the Magnetic Nail Color. I have included a photo below of how it turned out for me. Note: the "Red-y Response" definitely looked more purple than red, which I liked.  I've also included a Polyvore shopping list below that provides links to places where you can purchase these items online. If you've tried any of these products, please let me know what you think in the comments below!

My Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Red-y Response


Shop the Products:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...