I'm Victoria, a 20-something native New Yorker and fashionista who likes to get the most out of my vibrant big city life with my limited young professional budget.
I believe that fashion is for everyone - no one's personal style is better than anyone else's. Fashion is a reflection of the self, a way to express your personality and feel confident in your own skin! Nobody is "too good" to shop at a lower end store - fashion is fashion and it can be found everywhere. I hope that through my edits you find some pieces that speak to you at a price range that meets any budget.
I also believe that fashion and lifestyle are very closely connected (and are all something you have to factor into your budget). So, you'll also find deals on food, sports, the arts, and other events in New York City on this blog. These are the kinds of "insider secrets" you'll love to share with everyone - your roommate, mom, boyfriend / girlfriend, or co-worker.
My passion for style and marketing has extended to the professional world where I have previously been hired by fashion & jewelry retailers Betsey Johnson, Erwin Pearl, and ASOS (USA) to run their social media campaigns. I have also previously worked at fashion tech start-up Have to Have where I developed their online content (blog, e-mail newsletters, and social media).
- Awarded "Featured Blogger of the Day" by the editors of Bloggers.com
- Developed collaborative content with:
* Shoe designer Jon Josef
* Apparel designer Carolina K
* 2012 HGTV Design Star winner Danielle Colding
* Bloomingdale's At Your Service Personal Shopping
* Secret's "Mean Stinks" Campaign
- Selected to be a member of:
* Influenster VoxBox Program
* StyleSays Reward Program
* Lucky Magazine Contributor
* Elle Magazine Inner Circle
* People StyleWatch Magazine A-Listers
* People StyleWatch Magazine StyleHunters
* The Vogue Influencer Network
* PopSugar Sample Squad
* Allure Magazine Beauty Enthusiasts Panel
* Gumball Ambassador Program
- Award-winning stylist: DSW Handbag Contest, 6pm.com's 6am to 6pm Contest, HauteLook by Nordstrom's East/West Challenge, Zappos Couture Elizabeth & James Perfectly Paired Giveaway
Terms: All written content and original photography on this blog is property of Half Orange Productions Ltd. and cannot be reproduced without the written consent of the owner. In accordance with FTC policies, posts where financial compensation has been made are noted with a disclosure. All gifted items are marked "c/o" (courtesy of) or are otherwise indicated as such. Some product links may be affiliate links. Should you choose to purchase any of these items, I receive a modest commission. But rest assured, all of these products have been personally selected by me as a fantastic find for my Haute on the Spot readers!