Monday, February 20, 2012

Style: Riding Boots

I absolutely love the look of a traditional low-heel riding boot. For a while I've admired a few of the Tory Burch ones, but always found them to be a bit too pricey (usually $400-500). I was very excited when I saw this excellent alternative at Anne Klein...and all the better that they are an additional 25% off today! Not only were the styles similar, but the AK boot looks a bit more feminine/less clunky.  Anne Klein also has several other colors & styles in their sale. I especially liked this style in Brown. Grab them while you can!  The sale ends tomorrow at 11:59pm.

The Look...

Corey Mid Calf Flat Boot, $247.50 (Sale), Originally $495.
Tory Burch.

...For Less!
Craslee Boot, $74.25 (Presidents' Day), $99 (Sale), Originally $169.
Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...