Saturday, March 24, 2012

Style: Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, & Piperlime SALE up to 30% Off!

There are some DEEP online discounts this weekend at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, & Piperlime (20-30% OFF, see details below). Grab them while they last - offers end Monday 3/26/12They have promotions all the time so be sure to sign up for their e-mail listsHowever, I must say I thought their 17% off for St. Patrick's Day was a great deal but I definitely should have waited. This is the best I've seen so far!

A few of my picks from each shop (prices shown are BEFORE the discount):


Click the image to ENLARGE 


Old Navy, Gap, & Banana Rep: 25% Off, 30% Off Orders of $100+
Code: SPRINGSAVE

Piperlime: 20% off
Code: SPRINGSAVE

All Four Sites: EVERYDAY FREE SHIPPING on Orders Over $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...