Thursday, March 1, 2012

Style: The Rainy Day Recessionista

Ever craved a wax Barbour jacket, Burberry umbrella, and Hunter or Burberry rain boots to perform your puddle jumping on a drizzly day? Well, while I LOVE all of those classic staples myself, I know that they can get pretty pricey.  Get the look for less: today, I've found some great alternatives and hot sales on the classics being offered at some very reasonable prices. Strap on these boots, pull on this wax jacket, grab these umbrellas - and be prepared to get showered with compliments!

Do YOU have a favorite rainy day accessory?
Tell me in the comments below or send a tweet to @hauteonthespot1.

Shop for these items and more on my HavetoHave page below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...