Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My October Style: Modified Equestrian Look


I'm loving the latest trend combination: oxblood + leopard print! So, I decided to try out the trend while doing my favorite autumn activity - pumpkin picking at Stults Farm in Cranbury, NJ!

Oxblood skinny jeans are the way to go this season and I found these at Lord & Taylor for just $48 from a fantastic brand called TINSEL. The blazer is a slightly different one than the one I included below because I found it on sale some time ago at TJ Maxx - it's by Ralph Lauren whereas the one I included is by Tommy Hilfiger. The boots are also slightly different from the ones below but also by Anne Klein.  I got them last spring when they were on sale. 

This style also announces the comeback of the turtleneck. Yes, I said it. They're not just for moms anymore! There are so many sleek styles out there, especially a bunch I recently spotted at J.Crew (I'm just adoring a cashmere one there). This one is just $20 by Merona at Target and comes in two different leopard print colors as well as some fantastic fall colors including oxblood! They are so easy to dress up with a blazer or the right tailored pants + statement jewelry. They're great for work because unlike most of the rest of my office wardrobe, these don't have to be dry cleaned!

The Look: Crested Navy Blazer w/ Gold Buttons + Leopard Print Turtleneck + Oxblood Skinny Jeans + Brown Leather Riding Boots + Gold Statement Button Earrings + Gold Chain Link & Pave Necklace

Shop my look here:


1 comment:

  1. Great boots!


    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...