Saturday, October 20, 2012

Style: Stylish Deals I LOVE at Mango


Last week I had some free time and I decided to check out a store that I hadn't really visited much in the past, Mango. It is a lot like Zara in terms of style and the high level of quality (with slightly lower price tags) and had some great European influence - they even have a Kate Moss for Mango collection!

 I loved all the lightweight boucle jackets ($40), peplum dresses ($100), tweedy shift dresses and coats (~$100-170), intarsia sweaters (~$60), and sleek patent leather purses ($70).




There was one blue silky formal dress ($60, see below) in particular that I could definitely imagine Kate Middleton wearing! 



For some reason the fall statement item that really caught my eye was this cable-knit leather buttoned cardigan sweater (see below) - it looked like something cozy & warm that you'd borrow from your dad or your grandfather :) I think it was about $55 and came in several colors.



I visited the store at 7 West 34th Street. They also have a store at 561 Broadway in Soho and another in Flushing, Queens. Their other USA locations: Puerto Rico (Plaza las Americas), Las Vegas, Miami Beach, Orlando, and California (SF, Santa Monica, & Costa Mesa). 

If you don't live near a Mango store they have a great website (click HERE to visit) and shipping is FREE for all orders over $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...