Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sale of the Day: Extra 40% OFF Sale Items at J.Crew


J.Crew
Take an extra 40% OFF all final sale items.
In Stores & Online.
Enter "GET40" at checkout.
Click HERE to shop the sale.

Here are a few of my fave sale items:



MY PICK:


I love the Jackie Cardigan in Stripe. I saw it online and was amazed to see such a cute sweater on sale for $27 (after the 40% OFF)!  I wasn't sure what size or color I wanted so I went to check it out in the store. At the J.Crew store in Princeton, NJ they had it in the New Arrivals section marked with its original price of $72. The sale items are on an entirely different floor. I tried it on anyways and even though I loved both colors I decided on the Hydrangea Green. I also got it 1 size up from my usual so that I could wear layers underneath. Since the sale is in-store too, I just showed the sales associate the sale price on my phone and she honored it - so watch out in stores and don't be shy to ask! I absolutely LOVE it! What a deal! Shop the Jackie Cardigan Sweater HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...