Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In Stores Now: H&M February 2013



This week I left no garment unturned at H&M's two-story shop on Lex & 59th Street in NYC to report to you the hottest styles they have in store at the moment! 

I must say, overall I was very excited about what I found - especially the dresses & tops! There were so many things inspired by some of my favorite designers at teeny tiny fractions of the price. Check out what I found below & learn how to copy your fave runway designer's look at H&M.

If you like Tibi
you will love H&M's graphic prints!
Tank + pant sets, peplums, and draped skirts

Tank: $17.95, Pants: $34.95, Peplum Top: $39.95

If you like Milly and Juicy Couture,
you'll love H&M's lace!

Tank: $59.95, Dress: $20 reduced from $34.95

If you like J.Crew ballet flats,
you'll love H&M's wall of $12.95 ballet flats!
Patent, printed floral fabrics, neon, & more

All ballet flats $12.95


 If you like DANNIJO & BaubleBar jewelry,
then you'll love H&M's bold jewelry this season!
Faux gem stones, pave, stacked chains, statement necklaces


If you like Nasty Gal & ASOS,
then you'll love H&M's "wild child" accessories!
Neons, snakeskin, 70s mod & flower child

Purse: $24.95, Boots: $49.95, Bib Necklace: Unknown

Finally....trying on my favorite pieces! Which is YOUR fave?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...