Sunday, March 10, 2013

Style: 5 Reasons to LOVE J.C. Penney Right Now


This weekend I visited the JCP at Quakerbridge Mall near Princeton, NJ. What I really love about the total overhaul of the company by their new CEO is the new store layout

They have individual "boutiques" featuring designer collections and collaborations at very affordable prices. Before these changes I'd never been a JCP shopper, but I have to say they will definitely bring in a new, fashionable clientele! Check out my 5 fave "boutiques" I spotted in the store this weekend:

1. L'Amour by Nanette Lepore



2. LULU by Lulu Guinness



3. Joe Fresh @ JCP (Coming Soon - Spring 2013)


4. Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa


5. Duro Olowu for JCP




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...