Sunday, April 28, 2013

Style: What Makes YOU Feel Radiant?
















What makes YOU feel radiant? The team over at Influenster recently sent me a free sample of Aveeno's Positively Radiant  Intensive Night Cream with a lovely coordinating mint eye mask to the product on my sensitive skin. The cream focuses on the "5 Factors of Radiance": tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots. Boosted with natural ingredients like Vitamin B-3 and Total Soy Complex, the cream works overnight to hydrate and perfect your skin!

I found the cream to be especially effective in reducing the blotchiness (redness) that I have in my mid-section, around my cheeks and nose. I love night creams because they're hard at work while you sleep and don't interfere with your make-up or daily skincare routine.
Check out this product & buy it by clicking below:

Aveeno has asked us to share what our "radiant dream for 2013" might be. For me, it would be finding a new job (where I can shine)!  What makes YOU feel positively radiant?

 photo newsignature_zps62a69a8d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...