Sunday, June 2, 2013

Discovering New Products in my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox!


I recently received another VoxBox from Influenster, full of great food and beauty products for me to test out and review for you! This month's box is called the "Spring Fever VoxBox". As you may remember from my previous VoxBox reviews, Influenster provides VoxBoxes to key bloggers and social media influencers for free for testing purposes. Check them out at influenster.com! Without further ado, here's what was in my VoxBox:

  • Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant - It claims to leave no white marks and last up to 48 hours with odor and wetness protection. I'll definitely be putting this to the test on hot summer days! ($4.59)
  • NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red - This balm provides color, shine, & moisture. Its apple-shaped core is filled with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil! It was the first thing I tried and it glides on with a silky smooth texture with great, subtle color! A real bargain! ($2.99)
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure in Holla! - It's the simplest manicure I've seen. You just peel off, press on, and done! Lasts up to 1 week. I love the lace pattern I was sent because it will go perfectly with my favorite Tibi dress! ($5.99-$7.99)
  • Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in Reese's Peanut Butter - I'm a peanut butter fiend so I'm exited to try this fluffy cake with a rich creme filling! These also come in S'mores and Peppermint. ($4.49/box)
  • Schwarzkopf Professional Rough Rubber - Separates and defines hair while leaving a subtle matte finish. I don't use a lot of hair styling products so this will be a fun and interesting experiment! I know Schwarzkopf has a reputation for very high quality products. ($20.00)


Which of these products are you most excited to hear more about? Let me know in the comments below!
 photo newsignature_zps62a69a8d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...