Thursday, June 20, 2013

Style: Amrita Singh Online Warehouse Sale


One of my absolute favorite jewelry designers, Amrita Singh, is having a special sale to clean out her excess warehouse stock. During this event, you'll get an EXTRA 60% OFF all styles in the bargain section (which includes a lot of best sellers!). Discount is taken at checkout with the code "CLEAN2013". This reduces a lot of very popular styles to under $20 each!!! Going to a summer wedding? These accessories will make any dress in your closet shine!

My earrings: East Lake Summer Earrings in Fuchsia/Turquoise.

These are lower prices than anything you'll find on sites like HauteLook or RueLaLa. The only other place I've found Amrita Singh for this cheap is T.J. Maxx and that's on rare occasion and pretty hit or miss. So, you won't want to miss this sale! It ends on 6/25/13. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the sale:


My Sale Edit ~ Necklaces:




My Sale Edit ~ Earrings:




My Sale Edit ~ Rings & Accessories:




Elegant & exotic - gotta love Amrita!


 photo newsignature_zps62a69a8d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...