Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty: Influenster Something Blue VoxBox Review


Last month I was very excited to receive my seventh Influenster VoxBox! In case you haven't checked out my previous Influenster posts yet, Influenster is a company that sends beauty samples to select bloggers & social media influencers for free for testing purposes.

My latest VoxBox was the "Something Blue" box. It contains all the little necessities you need when attending a wedding! I took these on the road with me to Farmington, CT a few weeks ago for a fabulous black tie wedding. I really loved testing out all of the products for the event! It couldn't have been better timing.

Contents:
Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste
2 boxes of Q-TIPS Precision Tips
Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions
Urgent Rx Fast Powders (products vary)
MyTrio Rings Coupon Voucher
2 boxes of Kiss everEZlashes (styles vary)

My favorite product by far was the Luster NOW! toothpaste. The results were truly outstanding. After just one use, I could very visibly see its powerful whitening effect. I've used white strips, optic white and 3D white toothpastes, and fluoride trays. None of those seemed to work as quickly as this product. I'm also a huge fan of false lashes. So, I loved testing out the Kiss lashes. They were really easy to apply and didn't even need to be cut/shortened. They're definitely reusable too! The Urgent Rx powder that I got was for headaches. I tried mine out after a long train ride (we were delayed on the track for an extra hour). The soothing effect came on fast and the powder was super easy to use - no water needed! 

There were very few things I disliked about this VoxBox. I'd tried the Dr. Scholl's cushions in a previous VoxBox. They're really comfortable. However, they don't stick very well to a lot of the heels that I own. Your insole probably needs to be made of leather to get them to really stick properly. They just slide around on most of mine. I also didn't have much of a use for the MyTrio Rings since I wasn't getting married, just attending a wedding as a guest.


What essentials do YOU bring to a wedding? 
Let me know in the comments below!

 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...