Sunday, July 28, 2013

Style: Pattern Play ~ Call of the Wild


Striped Maxi Dress: Mossimo for Target $29.99 // Elephant Bangle Bracelet: Forever21 $4.80
Highbrow Sunglasses: ASOS $16.36 (similar) // Banana Leaf Mini Duffle: Juicy Couture $44.99 (similar)
Wedge Sandals: Tory Burch c/o HauteLook (several on eBay)

I just love buying prints. It's actually to a fault, as it's so hard for me to go into a store and buy something "plain" in a solid color to go with everything else in my closet! One of my fave combos: bold stripes + floral/foliage prints + animal prints. Check out how I styled a few of my fave purchases from this summer. Next stop, an exotic beach vacation!?!


I adored the Juicy Couture summer collection banana leaf print from the moment I saw it. It's so iconic - definitely inspired by the decor of The Beverly Hills Hotel and The Greenbrier. I was so amazed when this bag went on sale. It was originally $178 and I snagged it for just $44.99! You can still get the hobo crossbody bag in this print on the Juicy site.


I was the winner of HauteLook's East/West Challenge on Instagram earlier this year. I'd been waiting for a long time trying to figure out which treasures I'd purchase with my $100 prize. I absolutely jumped for joy when I saw these adorable Tory Burch wedges with frogs on them for just $67! Now that's a real bargain!


Show your spots and stripes!


 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...