Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beauty: My Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ Cream Review


I was recently selected by Influenster to test out Pond's latest product, the Luminous Finish BB+ Cream. I hadn't tried out many BB+ creams before, so I was excited to give it a try. Here are the things that really impressed me about this product:
  • Great coverage while still being lightweight
  • Replaces moisturizer, facial sunscreen, AND foundation (great for travel)
  • Long term effect of evening out skin tone
  • Very affordable price - just $12.99 at CVS!
I'm currently in a competition to become a Pond's BB+ Cream Ambassador. Check out my video submission below! If selected as a finalist, I'd appear in their Facebook campaign and possibly even on an episode of Entertainment Tonight.



I can't win without your support. So, please take a couple seconds to head over to the Pond's Facebook page, search "Victoria Harman" and hit the pink "VOTE" button under my video. I really appreciate your support! As a special bonus, you can get a coupon for $2 off while you're on the voting page. So, click HERE to vote and receive your coupon.

Note: You can vote daily and there is no obligation to "Like" a Facebook page or join a mailing list. You also don't have to be logged into Facebook or have a Facebook account to vote - just follow the link

I received complimentary product samples for testing purposes from Influenster to create this review.

 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...