Friday, December 6, 2013

Beauty: Influenster's Rose VoxBox ~ Winter 2013


It's that time again...time for another review of a fantastic Influenster VoxBox! This time around it's the Influenster Rose VoxBox - so romantic & the perfect way to stay in bloom throughout the winter! Influenster was kind enough to send me these products for free for testing reviews, so that I could share my opinion with all of you.

My box included 6 items: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara, Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, BelVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuites, Kiss Gradation Polishes, Dr. Scholl's for Her Cozy Cushions, & Vitabath Hydrating Lotion. Check out my video below to hear my thoughts on all of the products!




Check out my ombre nails using the Kiss kit! Have you tried it yet? What did you think?


 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...