Monday, January 20, 2014

Elegant Home Decor ~ On Sale NOW at Target!


I purchased a lovely vintage brass bar cart last year which has made a stunning addition to my home decor. However, it was not cheap. So, I got to thinking, where on Earth can you find a beautiful bar cart for under $200? The answer was pretty surprising - Target! I recently browsed the Threshold homewares and furniture aisle at the Target store in Princeton, NJ. I was delighted to see these super chic pieces in person. Not only were they attractive and appeared to be high quality - but they were also ON SALE! Jackpot!


Here's a close-up of the Threshold Wood and Brass Finish Bar Cart. It's currently just $116.99 (originally $129.99) at Target stores. As far as bar cart designs go, it is more basic than something vintage or something from a top furniture store like Society Social. However, at just a fraction of the price, it still brings a similar elegant touch on a budget. Most of the ones I'd seen have glass panels but when I saw the wood in panels in the store I actually thought they were a nice touch. You can worry a little bit less about the weight of the items you place on top of it. 


In the same aisle I spotted these gorgeous tufted ottomans. I recently saw that one of my fave bloggers, Living After Midnite, purchased the pink one! Both the ottoman and longer bench version looked really classy and versatile. They could be mixed into both traditional and contemporary styled homes. I also loved the bright pink, plum, and natural colors. They are currently for sale in Target stores and at Target.com. The Threshold Tufted Ottoman in Pink & Gold and Lavender & Gold are $62.99 (originally $69.99) and the Beige & Gold Tufted Bench is $89.99 (originally $99.99).





 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...