Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Forward & Jet Set!



Shirt: J.Crew | Pants: J.Crew Factory | Dog Tote: Land's End
Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Sandals: Jack Rogers








When I saw this adorable J.Crew popover with French motifs I fell in love! I kept it on my wish list and was delighted to see it go on sale this week. It was originally $88 but is now on sale AND qualifies for the store-wide 25% off all women's clothing  accessories promotion. So, I ended up getting it for $52.49 in the end - not bad! 

Many of the other items in this post are on sale now too. The pet tote is a particularly good steal right now, marked down to just $19.99 . I originally saw it on The College Prepster but wasn't sure it would work for me since my King Charles Spaniel is a little bit bigger than Carly's dog. Luckily, it just fit her. This is definitely one of my favorite vacation-ready outfits - it's comfortable and chic. Bon voyage!




The shirt also reminds me of my favorite Etsy print in my home:

You can purchase this print from PeiDesign HERE.

Au revoir, mon ami!


 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...