Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer by the Sea is where I wanna be


Sandals: Jack Rogers via TJ Maxx | Pearl Earrings & Necklace: Majorica via GILT
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co | Nail Polish: Color Club via Birchbox

I saw this crab dress some time ago and thought it would make the ultimate summer outfit. When GILT City offered a discount on all purchases at Tuckernuck the other week, I finally hit the bid. The dress is fantastic in person. I love the ruffles, print, and flattering fit. It's perfect for a BBQ, day at the beach, or an evening at your fave rooftop bar.



Hair: Oscar Blandi Salon | Make-up: Tarte Cosmetics artists via Ulta Princeton

I had a fabulous time at the Ulta store in Princeton yesterday where make-up artists showed me all the best summer looks using the latest Tarte cosmetics. All the natural ingredients made my skin feel healthy and radiant.


Here are the products used to achieve this look:

FOUNDATION

LIPS & CHEEKS

EYES & BROWS


What summer outfit is complete without a classic pair of Jack Rogers? #LoveMyJacks


 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...