Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sale of the Week: Half Off Everything at May Designs

50% off everything!

I absolutely love May Books by May Designs! Over the last couple years I've already bought two for myself and two for gifts for my mom and grandmother. They are so beautifully crafted with hand-stiched binding and crisp matte canvas covers. I've included above the previews of a few designs I absolutely adore - I already own the middle one!

For today only they are having an incredible sale! You can get anything from their website for 50% off (this was the same deal they did for Black Friday!!!). That means any notebook, agenda, set of cards, stationery, photo book - the works! The agendas are especially lovely because you have a few options - you can have them start in August or select a "non-dated" one that allows you to fill in the dates starting on whichever month (or year) you choose.

The 50% discount will be applied automatically in your cart until 12 Midnight PST tonight (3am EST for us East Coasters). There is a $6 shipping fee so if you're just buying one basic notebook - personalized but just lined inside - it'll cost you $16 total rather than the usual $20 + $6 shipping. Those are some pretty significant savings even for just 1 notebook...but I definitely recommend buying some as gifts for your friends and family too!

 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...