Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tory Burch Sample Sale Review



It's reaching the final hours of Clothingline's Tory Burch Sample Sale in NYC. It ends at 5pm today. So, I wanted to let you know about some of the great finds I saw there earlier this week. All of the prices have since been reduced - so hurry, everything will go quickly I'm sure!

Clothingline is located at: 261 West 36th Street, 2nd Floor. 


Highlights included: Tees for $45, Long Sleeve Blouses and Tunics for $95, Cardigans $95, Shorts/Skirts/Pants $85, Dresses $175, Jackets/Blazers $195, and Boots $300.

There wasn't a large selection of shoe styles, but they did have most sizes in each size. There weren't any Reva Flats, but there were some really nice over-the-knee boots.


There were lots of clothes in all different sizes. I've included below a look at the very extensive collection of Size 8 items.


The cardigans were particularly popular. They were cheaper than all the other types of sweaters too!


The shearlings were gorgeous. If you are looking for a nice vest or jacket and willing to invest $450, I'd definitely recommend you take a look at that section!


They had the same style dresses in just about every size. Here's a look at the dresses on the Size 2 rack.


The handbag selection was a little sparse and only really had some very basic styles. They were all around $200-300, so I didn't feel there were any major bargains in that department. Wallets were at the cashier are and around $90.


Here are some close-ups of a few of my favorite things at the sale. I tried on quite a few items and found that the sizes really varied. I ended up purchasing items of all different sizes, so it's good to shop around on some of the surrounding racks rather than just on the one rack in your size.



This black and white dress was the best deal of the sale. It retailed for around $895 and I got it for $175! It has some really beautiful embroidery detail.


There were a number of scuba-style dresses like the one below. The other style I tried on had long sleeves and was about the same length.


This sweater was pretty pricey at $115 but I absolutely love it. It's 100% cashmere and has a really flattering fit. I love the little button detail on the back and the subtle embroidered "T" logo at the bottom right. It's a really nicely designed and comfortable piece. In addition to navy, it also came in pink and tan.


I was really psyched to find this blouse because the "Equidae"  equestrian horse is one of my all-time favorite Tory Burch prints. This was the only style they had in this print, but I thought it was really lovely and a great deal at $95.


The only down side of the sale is that they do not accept returns, only exchanges of 1 item in your total purchase. I actually picked up one dress and had a bit of buyer's remorse. So, rather than getting back my $175 I had to go back and see if there was another dress style I preferred.  A bit of a bummer but I actually did end up with something I really liked.

 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...