Thursday, January 4, 2018

Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale

Image may contain: text

Lilly Pulitzer's bi-annual sale is on this week and ends tonight! I logged on first thing yesterday but found that, unlike previous sales, I wasn't able to grab up some of the most exciting things I saw so easily. A lot of things were showing up as "available" for hours that would be marked as "sold out" only when you tried to add them to your cart. So, I came up relatively empty handed. However - keep your eyes peeled! They are adding new styles throughout the sale.

One thing I've always found with what's still available after the initial free-for-all is that a lot of the more interesting things are only available in a Size XXS. Now, I know that's just a small percentage of all the Lilly lovers out there. So, I'm sharing below some of my favorite styles in the sale that are still available right now in larger sizes.

General Merchandise:


Dresses & Rompers:



 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Dusan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...