Thursday, October 11, 2012

Follow Me on Twitter for Even More Updates!


Can't get enough tips on bargains in fashion, food, and entertainment? Haute on the Spot is not just limited to the posts on this blog. If you're a regular reader of my blog and haven't checked out my Twitter feed yet, please head on over and check it out!

On Twitter you'll get real time updates on popular events like sample sales, free museum nights, sporting events, and more! Know before you go: get pictures and info that'll help you make decisions on the fly. I also post and forward all kinds of additional deals on Twitter that unfortunately don't all make it up on here - don't want to inundate the inboxes of my e-mail subscribers! 

Twitter is also a great way to give me feedback. Tweet me what you love, photos from one of the events I wrote about, or any other bargain hunting tips you'd love to share! I love learning about YOU so the more you share, the better. Send it all to @HauteontheSpot1.

Follow me at: http://www.twitter.com/HauteontheSpot1

xx HauteontheSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...