Sunday, November 18, 2012

Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin USA Beauty Products


I recently received samples of the Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin products (available at Target among other places). My skin is naturally very dry so I was sent the Dry / Very Dry formula. After just one evening of using the Cleansing Balm + Night Cream, I noticed a huge difference. My skin felt significantly more hydrated. The Cleansing Balm also did a great job of removing all of my makeup, even thick black gel eyeliner! I just HAD to write up my very positive review of these products because they are without a doubt some of the best beauty products I have ever used. If you have dry skin like me, definitely try these out!

In case you missed it, here's my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox video in which I discuss the Boots No.7 products I received:


 


* I received a sample sized Boots No. 7  Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm & Night Cream for free from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...