Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide 2: InstaWATCH


I just heard about InstaWATCH on one of my fave blogs, I Heart Heels, and had to check it out for myself! InstaWATCH by May 28th allows you to design your own personalized wristwatch from any of your Instagram photos. (You can also upload other photos to use.) After you've selected and adjusted your fave photo, you then have a selection of 14 different watch band colors. All of the watches retail for $44. Buy it HERE.

They'd make a really fantastic personalized gift for everyone you know, friends or family. I had a lot of fun playing around with different designs using my Instagram pics of food, cartoons, painted murals, and department store displays. The possibilities are truly endless! 

Which one of my designs would YOU wear?
[Click image to enlarge]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...