Friday, August 16, 2013

Sale of the Day: 50% OFF at Second Time Around



Second Time Around is an upscale consignment shop chain with 10 locations in New York City. They are currently having an amazing Summer Clearance Sale - 50% off select merchandise. I visited their Upper East Side location today (Lexington Avenue between E.74th & 75th Streets). I was really impressed because the Clearance Sale covered almost all of the store! There were racks of gorgeous designer dresses, tops, shorts, skirts, pants, and more. I saw several items from top retailers like: J.Crew, Kate Spade, Nanette Lepore, Parker, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch, and J.McLaughlin. The selection really couldn't be beat. The staff was also very friendly and eager to assist me with any questions and with the fitting rooms. 


I ended up taking home the beautiful Issa London dress below for just under $100! What a steal! I was also eyeing the lovely sleeveless floral Tory Burch blouse above that was just $35!! Unfortunately, it didn't fit like my other Tory blouses in the same size so I had to pass on it...but it could be yours!  


The sale is well worth the time so be sure to head out to the Second Time Around nearest to you. Locations are posted HERE.

 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...