Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Beauty: A Sneak Preview of Sonia Kashuk Bath & Body


Thanks to the lovely gals at Marie Claire Magazine & #TargetBeauty, I got an exclusive preview of Sonia Kashuk's new bath & body line to test and share with you. The collection will be available starting November 10th at Target stores nationwide!

There are several fantastic floral fragrances in the collection. I was sent the Pink Innocencia Eau de Toilette (RRP $20, I believe). The perfume is described as a combination of "tuberose, amber, and magnolia". I've already worn it a number of times. I really love how it is fresh smelling and subtle. It's perfect for daytime wear because it's a tad sweet but not at all overwhelming. It comes in a sturdy glass spray bottle with an absolutely elegant box and matching label. I think it would make an excellent gift for a Secret Santa or stocking stuffer. The only question left is...which Sonia Kashuk scent will I try next?

Photo Credit: Target Style Facebook Page

Photo Credit: Target Style Facebook Page


 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...