Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sale of the Week: GiGi New York





GiGi New York is having an incredible sale right now. They're offering up some of their most popular styles at 40-60% off!  I'm so impressed by the variety of styles that GiGi is able to offer. They have everything from flirty clutches for a night out to fun and functional bags for travel to the perfect bag to bring to work every day.

GiGi is a personal favorite of mine. I first heard about them at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference back in early 2013. Based in Long Island, GiGi is a family-owned company that uses some of the highest quality leather in the world. I was impressed to hear about all of the detail and craftsman ship that goes into the making of each bag. Be sure to check out this video "The Making of  GiGi New York Handbag", it will definitely give you a new appreciation for the product! 



One of my absolute favorite GiGi styles is the All-in-One Bag. It's the perfect clutch for a day-to-night look. It easily fits a phone, wallet, keys, make-up, - even a camera or hairbrush! During the sale, this bag comes in a bunch of styles for just $75! I am a total sucker for monograms and initials. So, I have to admit that I've added the personalization option on all three GiGi bags that I own. For the All-in-One Bag, it's an extra $15 - and so worth it!




 photo newsignature2_zps60eabe93.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...